NoMAD 1.1.1 is a minor updated incorporate a few new features and some bug fixes.
- Norwegian and Croatian localizations have been added.
- NoMAD now supports sites with no DCs listed better. NoMAD will fall back on the globally available DCs.
- Better support for < 10.12 systems with the Welcome Screen.
- NoMAD is now developed in Xcode 9 and Swift 3.2.
- MenuFileServers – Sets the menu item title for the File Servers menu.
UseKeychainPrompt– Boolean – Prompts the user to sign into NoMAD at least once so that the password can be set in the keychain. This is typically used with bound systems and mobile accounts.
- Fix for file shares with spaces.
MessageUPCAlert– String – Allows you to customize the UPCAlert notification text.
- Fix for expired certificates causing a crash.
- Fix for non-automounted shares not being able to be manually mounted.
AutoRenewCert– Integer – Key to specify the number of days to go on a cert before automatically renewing it.
- Support for multiple Chrome domains with