Swift Programming Intern
• Job would be part time, 15-20 hours a week, remotely, preferably within the Austin area, but will consider other areas in the U.S.
• At least 60 hours of college study and an affinity for all things Apple.
• No benefits to be provided at this time, besides a flexible schedule.
• Own your own Macintosh computer.
• There is an opportunity for job to become full-time or for an extension of the internship after February 2018, depending on our company’s growth.
• Possible travel opportunities to conferences.
• $15 per hour Orchard & Grove Inc., is a application development start-up firm based in South Austin.
Application Instructions Please email resume, list of references, and a portfolio of your Swift scripting abilities to Dana Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.