Who We Are
This website is operated by Orchard & Grove Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors, collectively, “(O&G,” “we,” or “us”) provides services related to administrative controls in Apple-user environments. We are a corporation based in Texas. For more information visit: https://nomad.menu/about/.
What Cookies Are
A cookie is a small file that is placed onto your device (e.g., computer, smartphone or other electronic device) that stores information when you visit a website.
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products, and services, and to help us better understand our users’ requirements;
- Improve the speed and performance of our website and services;
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable; and
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process.
Types of Cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into one of the following two categories:
- Session cookies: these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
The cookies that we place on your device may also be:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use our website, for example, which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Your browser may give you the ability to control some cookies, depending on the type of cookie. If you do not want to accept the kinds of cookies you can control, you can change your browser settings so that certain types of cookies are not accepted.
If you turn off any cookies, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For more information about cookies and how to disable them please check one or more of the following resources:
How to Contact Us
Our Do Not Track Policy
Certain browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you over time and across websites. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. Many of these options are specific to your device or browser.
Changes to This Policy